Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Roadblock

Yep, Again. So for the life of me I can't seem to write Chapter 3. I have pieces and pieces that don't string together but not a whole, congruent, logical chapter written. I wrote chapters 4, 5, 6, 7 and part of 8 but 3 is just being completely...uncooperative! I have no idea why. I don't know if it's the idea of having to shoot for it (though that really wouldn't be a problem) or me just not being able to focus on it. But it has seriously delayed the schedule for Codename: Danger. I wanted to apologize to my readers and let you know that I am trying. The writer's block appears to be on this chapter only and it has to come at 3 for story purposes with this season. Hopefully I can get the motivation or nudge I need to finish the chapter so we can get back on track. Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

~ Daijah

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry! Happens to everyone sometimes! Maybe try shooting the bits you're sure of and hoping the rest just falls out of you after? We'll be here waiting whenever the block lifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually tried that! I have the beginning part of the chapter shot. I was hoping it would push me to do the rest of the chapter but nope :( And the part I shot has no words written for it either. I thought changing up how I did things would help a little. Thanks for the advice and support! I hope the head fog clears up soon!

      Delete
  2. OK, so you said you needed to get the motivation or nudge to finish chapter 3. Here you go --> *nudge* ... *ahem* Daijah! Time to start writing again! Just look at the faces of those 4 hot men and the 1 lucky woman who gets to be around them all day. Oh, to be Yvette for a day (without the dangerous parts, thank you very much). Working beside Brett, Victor, Dustin and Ryan, then taking Brett home at the end of the work day would be very motivational for me.

    Anyway, I know that wasn't really helpful, but I had fun putting myself in Yvette's shoes. ;-) Good luck! I hope your writer's block clears up soon. Can't wait to hear what's happening with the gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I did say I needed one :P Yvette definitely has a decent job...minus the bullets being shot at her. I wouldn't mind working around certified hotties either lol! And like you said taking one home at night is a bonus! I think I may skip worrying about C3 and get the shots done for C4-C8 and maybe work on writing the last chapters first. That way when the block does clear on that one chapter I can have the rest of the season at least done and ready to go. :)

      Thank you Lily!

      Delete