Friday, April 4, 2014

Moving along...

Hello Everyone!

I am still alive and have been writing. Progress has been made, YAY! I now have 5/8 chapters written and am two pages done in the 8th chapter. I am working on getting them completed but unfortunately I still have to sort out my game. I have been dreading the whole uninstall which as everyone knows is quite a chore. I'm planning on purchasing a new computer soon so I figured I would just wait until I got it and start fresh and clean. Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line and let you know what's going on. I hope everyone is well and I will see you soon :)

~Daijah

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you, looking forward to the return but I agree the reinstall is best left to just start afresh on the new PC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hey! I can't wait for all of the moving and such to be over. We closed on our home on Monday and now are in the process of packing and moving everything. Such a pain! BUT on the bright side, it's the last move we'll ever make, YAY! Exactly! Best to wait that headache out lol.

      Thanks Gemly :)

      Oh by the way, I popped a little something for you on my Tumblr, not sure if you saw him or not!

      Delete