Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Codename: Danger!

I decided to mess around and see just how the cast of Codename: Danger would look in The Sims 4. It's not my best work but I do rely heavily on CC which isn't (for the most part) currently available.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It's been three wonderful years and they just keep on going! As we enter the final season for the cast and characters of Codename: Danger, I wanted to express my deepest heartfelt gratitude for those of you that have stuck with us. Through the uphill battles, shootouts, car chases, bad guys and family drama, we made it out ok on the other side. Yvette, Brett, Ryan, Victor and Dustin can always count on each other to be there when they need and I feel truly blessed to say the same about all of my readers, followers, lurkers and commenters. You have made this story what it is and I would not want to do it without you.

There are 2 chapters remaining until the story completes, well 3 if we count the epilogue, and it's been a lot of fun. Although it's sad to see the many wonderful characters and plots reach their end, it's about time to close the pages on this story and look towards the future.

But don't fret. Something tells me many of these characters will have future endeavors and more fun to come! As for me, I have several new stories on the rise and many more in the idea stage. Look for The Chameleon soon as well as the short story The Midnight Kiss.

Thank you again for sharing this tale with me and I hope you continue to enjoy my work!

~Daijah~

P.S. The Sims 4 versions are available in the Gallery!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the recreation of them. S4 is gonna take some getting used to but on the upside we don't have to jump ship to it! I'm glad I'm not the only one sticking with S3 for a while.

    Happy Birthday to the gang at CND!!! Sad to think it's ending. I love this story, I've not found another cop story like this on S3. Thank you for the years of entertainment and I look forward to what you have in store for us next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I think Ryan looks the hottest haha even if he doesn't look exact.

      The CAS of S4 is really no joke. I see a lot of people say it's "easier" to use. I guess they have figured something out that I haven't yet. The sliders were MUCH better than this push/pull crap of S4. Plus they were unlimited (well, modded). There is only so far you can pull or push a piece of skin before it stops. I hate it.

      Anywho, it is sad to think the story is nearing completion but it's time to look towards bigger and brighter things. Hopefully they have some reappearances and fans of this story will recognize them when/if they pop up as guest stars in other stories :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I'm behind on this story among others, but it's cool to see the sims 4 versions of the characters. I think with modders get to making skins and hairs the sims will look great...

    I'm not jumping to Sims 4 just yet Jazen! I did want to start a legacy but I will not do so until they at least put in Toddlers...

    As for storytelling with sims 4, I just can't do without poses and move objects and a bunch of other things. CASt made storytelling a lot easier too. Also the world editing in TS4 seems to be VERY limiting. I bet most storytellers are going to stick with TS3 for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aeon! I know how that gets. I've been so busy lately it seems I haven't the time to devote to anything game related/story related. It's been ages since I've actually sat and made a stockpile for the other stories I write. So I'm working off of a "create update now/release" system and I hate it!

      I think the closest looking to their Sims 3 character was either Brett or Dustin. The others look like completely new people :( Hopefully for those buying Sims 4, the modders aren't too far behind. Although I did see there is a Mysims4blog already created and there are some hairs, clothes and contacts already created.

      I'm with you on that Aeon! I have no intentions of buying Sims 4 ever. I will be a hardcore S3 for a very long time. Add to the fact that the Sims 4 is just not story telling friendly is a HUGE drawback for me :(

      Delete